• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all Treadwright tire owners!!

chris420

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about a set of Treadwright tires and was looking for some input on reliabilty of these tires. Has anyone had these tires for a long period of time and put a lot of miles on them? If so what was the results and would you buy them again?

Thank you for helping me I am on a tight budget and the tires look good for the money.

they had some 33's up the other day. I have been running mine for 2yrs now with no isues at all. I would highly recomend them if they have the size your looking for.

I ran the at's in 31 inch flavor.

I liked them and put about 6500 miles on them, but ended up selling them cause I changed sizes.

They hooked up well.

I ran them for a long time on my old rig. I had the 235/75/15's. Great tire, They work well on and off road even aired down. Hell yes, I would buy them again. They also have excellent customer service people.

Do you ever sleep?

I was going to run the same tires as NoFlexd until the MT/r's showed up for Christmas last year. But when I was researching I saw no bad things except for some hearsay.

I bought my first set of MT's from them, 5 years ago when they were Hi-tech. They wore well and wheeled awesome. When I sold them, they looked brand new and had about 5000 miles on them.

I don't know if I'd buy them in a large tire size, but for a guy looking for 30/31's, they're probably the best budget deal out there.

Do you ever sleep?

I was going to run the same tires as NoFlexd until the MT/r's showed up for Christmas last year. But when I was researching I saw no bad things except for some hearsay.

Haha, Yeah but not much when I am working 12's! :( Didn't help that the Puppy was being a Biatch last night either. I work from 2:45 am to 3:15 pm!

I plan on buying 32" tires and running them as a daily driver. I am looking at the AT's. Am I correct in saying they only carry a particular tire size for a period of time? If so should I buy six of them in one batch incase one or two get flats or dammadge? If I do get a flat will a tire shop repair it?

I've run 3 sets of Hi-techs, (now Treadwright) and lemme tell you. they are GREAT tires.

Now more than ever, since you can choose a carcass like a BFG AT or Mud with the tri-gard sidewall.

They all come with some processing blems, but I've never heard of any real issues with these blems. Mine certainly didn't care about a bit of extra rubber poking up, it just wore down and went away. I put about 15k miles on my set of AT's and they looked new when I traded in my truck for a different model.

I've been running a set on my XJ for the last 2 years with no issues. Mine are the ATs on BFG AT carcasses. I'd highly recommend them and will probably buy another set in the future. :thumbup:

Wow. The prices are on these are rather appealing to the cheapskate within me...

I've got a set of 285/75r16 (approx 32.8x11.2, so any other maker's 33x11.50) on the way. Going on as soon as they show up and I get a set of 16 inch rims with enough backspacing, will report back after I put a couple thousand miles on them and take them offroad (hopefully in late January)

I sent an email to treadwright asking if they would be making 15" rim size on 32" or 33" and they replied stating that they do not plan on making a 32X15 or 33X15 in the near future. Bummer I wanted to buy a set of 32" AT's for my 15" rims.

I ran their 31" MT's for 3 years.

Great tire, a bit loud, but did everything I asked of them. The sidewalls dry rotted well before I wore the tread out.

I sent an email to treadwright asking if they would be making 15" rim size on 32" or 33" and they replied stating that they do not plan on making a 32X15 or 33X15 in the near future. Bummer I wanted to buy a set of 32" AT's for my 15" rims.

They have 33x12.50x15's on their site. 32's arent nearly as common as running 31's and 33's thats why they wont do them

I've been using 31" ATB's for about 5 months now a lot of highway miles and they are doing fine. They spin a little in the rain and seem to be good in the snow so far.

I've been running the MTR knockoff version in a 285/75/16 for about a year - not as loud as MTRs, tighter voids make them quieter and nicer on pavement. Wheeled well, no noticable slippage either in Colorado mountain terrain or in Moab -- skip the walnut thing though, they pretty much fall out leaving a bunch of little holes. The holes kind of act like siping, but they are definately wearing faster than my last set of MTRs and the BFGs before them. Nice tire for the price, and if you're patient, you can request a specific sidewall/carcass (i.e. ask for an MTR if you plan on playing in the rocks...)

Back