• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leaf springs?

groovyjeepster

NAXJA Forum User
I have 3inch lift blocks on my dana 35, they were a great cheap fix to make my jeep level but now I'm ready to get some new leaf springs and get ride of those blocks. so far I have rancho everything on my jeep. All I need is three inchs of lift in the back. So I'm trying to decide if I should go with rancho leaf springs or a different brand. What are your opinions, who has the best leaf springs that won't kill my wallet too bad? thanks

Big Offroad (BOR)i hear has very good leafs. 4,6,8 inch only though.

The 4.5 inch leafs sit at 6.25 and ride like crap. Called the guy at RE he was the biggest prick I ever did business with! I said the springs that you sold for a 4.5 inch lift are sitting at 6.25 and its been on well over 6 months, nevered settled. He told me the only thing I could do was to take them to a spring shop and have them de-arched! That costs almost as much as the springs did. Im going to be getting different leafs soon, wish I had done more research first.

I have RE 3.5. I was happy with them at first, but after about a year and a half and 6000 miles tops, they're shot. I'm working on getting them warrantied.

John, where did you get your BDS leafs, I can't seem to find a seller who will sel just the leafs.

You can go to the bds website, Look up the XJ lift kits, It gives you all the part numbers for the componets, copy the leafs you want, then go to look up by part number and it will come up. I just ordered some front coils from them. They are quick to ship with a tracking number.

I am looking to do about the same 3"....I think this is a very good deal and supposed to be an awesome ride...

Search OME leafs on Quadratec...Medium Load..CS034RA $112 ea
I've read most get about 3" with these
Bushings for them are under $40

Total with shipping is under your budget...

Back