• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Appalachian Armor NP231 Skid Plate Xmas Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appalachian Armor

NAXJA Forum User
New large batch just in and for a limited time, we will be extending the NAXJA discount to 20% off!!! That is an additional 10% off the standard NAXJA discount.

Please visit the website for shipping rates. You can lookup your shipping, add $62.40 to it for the skid and come up with your total. Paypal us at [email protected] the total amount and include your NAXJA user name in the notes. It's that easy!

www.appalachianarmor.com

My XJ wants one but unfortionatly after getting the kids what they wanted the XJ gets left out. Sorry maybe after the new year.

Parakeet

Don't the kids ride in the XJ? If so, then isn't safety and reliability a concern? Really what you, your wife, and your kids want is for the XJ to be well protected. What better way to do so than to slap on an Appalachian Armor transfer case skid!?!?

Haha...ok, turning off the used car salesman pitch now.

Let us know when you're ready, we'll have one with your name on it.

Still NAXJA discount? I want one. Will it work with a t case drop?

I'd be VERY interested to see the full underbody armor and the rocker skins

Any chance this deal is still good?

Hi everyone - PM's sent, sorry for the delay for any of you posting after Christmas. Please see your PM for details.

CHRISTMAS SALE IS OBVIOUSLY OVER....STANDARD NAXJA 10% OFF IS OUR CURRENT SPECIAL

Please PM me for pricing!

Just got done painting mine that I ordered before christmas, can't wait to get it on it looks great.

Work got in the way, I know no excuses...
Hoping to be seeing a 97+ gas tank skid from you guys soon.

Yea i wanna see a gas skid!!! where are you guys at???? I see a jeep at Virginia Tech with one of your stickers all the time!! any chance of picking up a skid to save on shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back