• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 cherokee

Is this a joke? Not to be a jerk or anything but I see that you have one post so let me help you get the most out of this site. You need to post up lots of details about what parts you have and some specific questions you need answers to. You will find this site very helpful if you are specific about what you need.

Your XJ was shipped from the factory with a coil over setup for the front axle. It has leaf springs in the rear that are spring over axle. What do you hope to accomplish?

Your XJ was shipped from the factory with a coil over setup for the front axle. It has leaf springs in the rear that are spring over axle. What do you hope to accomplish?

What year XJs came from the factory with coil-over-the-shock in the front? :confused1

You already bought coilovers for your XJ and don't know how to install them? I wish I had that problem...

Yeah, there is one thing wrong with that. No Coilovers from the factory. Sounds to me like the OP is in over his head.

I assumed coil over axle. the OP did not state what coil over setup he was referring too. My bad.

Is there such thing as "coil under the axle?" I don't get it...

I assumed coil over axle. the OP did not state what coil over setup he was referring too. My bad.

Everybody messes up, just enjoy it, your turn to laugh will come again!

When I was a kid, at our house for the fancy holiday dinners, we would all sit in terror until someone spilled the first drink on the dining table. Stuff happens! :cheers:

Everybody messes up, just enjoy it, your turn to laugh will come again!

When I was a kid, at our house for the fancy holiday dinners, we would all sit in terror until someone spilled the first drink on the dining table. Stuff happens! :cheers:
I had to sit at the kids table when I was little.

Back