• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff Diff Cover Sale!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Thats right! The one you really want and we just put them on sale til the 10th of December! That should get you in the holiday mood :D

The sale is only 10% off for the guy that finds us through Google but you guys can plug in the NAXJA Discount Code and get another 10% off!

This applies to all of our differential covers, all 9 of them and we have about 600 in stock ready for the holidays :sad1:

D60%20diff%20cover%202%2016%2008.jpg
album%20dif%20cover%20pic.jpg

These are our standard 3/8" thick covers, welded inside and out and then machined flat after welding...

Thanks for all the orders guys!

Remember that we are open today and every Sunday til the 23rd of December!

Well, My rig was killed before I could order one of these from you Dan. I hope to get one soon though!

Make sure you get ones with drain plugs too! I forgot and didnt think about it till they were bolted in place!

I'll be getting some of these.. just waiting for that next paycheck.... Top notch quality from the looks of them guys!

Back