• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home Made LCA Skids

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
I have dana 30 sitting in my basement that I am waiting for parts for. I was bored and decided to make some LCA skids. My question is that mine are pretty much flat where currie/jks raise theirs towards the lca. Do you think i will have problem with them as the suspension travels?

IMG_3371.jpg

Very good chance you could. I have the JKS mini skids and prob only have a quarter inch clearance on the bottom with JKS LCA's. I just put them on, and am actually wondering if mine could interfere as well.

If they hit just trim them a little. Mine just rub on the lca, but they don't have any effect on travel. JIM.

Depends on your joint. The Currie, RE, and stock Clevite bushing is large and actually sticks out past the mount. That's why all of them on the market are bent out, it's not for looks. If you hvae a small bushing there (Terflex, Reough Country, etc.) it will probbaly work.

Back