• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i looked ! i swear !

jasonsxj

NAXJA Forum User
is anybody running 37's at 6.5" lift on fullsize axles ? with cut fender's ? any clearance issue's ? body ? frame ? control arm's ? and what b.s. are you all running with fullsize axle's ? thanks !!!1 :wave:

can you please learn to use punctuation so that it doesn't hurt my brain reading your posts :(

go to jeepforum im sure they'll be happy to awnser your question there

He gets flamed for posting a question like that. Go to pirate but don't post anything. There is a section that list build threads by make and model. They can be harsh to say the least but a lot of good tech there.

Check the advanced fab section I know there are a couple XJ on tons build there.

Parakeet

Yes you'll have to obviously cut your fenders with 37's. There are lots of full width builds here and on Pirate. Most guys make their own longarm setups and four link rear, but you can easily run 1 ton axles with any XJ longarm kit and leafs without a problem. You just need the correct brackets which you can get from TnT customs, Ruff stuff, and many others.

Back