• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Tube Doors

Hey everybody, i normally just lurk on here a bit and read up tech. I have a 97 XJ i'm interested in throwin tube doors on the front of her. My question was anybody runnin the Warrior Products tube doors on there 97 and up XJ's. Likes dislikes, easy to take on and off what not, just lookin for sum feedback figured if anybody was running them they would be on here :) Thanks guys.

Here is the link to them on Quadratec's website

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11046_1003.htm

That would be cool, i'm not that far from Ohio really depending on where that guy is located, i'm in the Greater Pittsburgh area so that could work out well. My buddy runs no doors on his XJ, forget what he goes by on here but he is from Morgantown WV, and we've been discussing this topic a bit, I like tube doors better than just no doors, looks cooler and cleaner i think.

Inside joke. Im the guy he is talking about. I just knew somebody would jump on that and show their expertise.

Forever is a long time, didnt know XJ's were around back then... you know forever ago. LOL

What do you do with harness for window and locks?

Don't forget the power mirrors and door speakers. If you do a search you will find a lot of write ups on doorless mods

Back