• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Slider ISO?

XJ[4x4]77

NAXJA Forum User
Hey does anyone have a rock slider ISO drawing or tecnical drawing with dimmensions? or just a good drawing of their design? i am looking into the AJ's design but i need an ISO for a project I am doing for college on Mechanical Engineering. Anyone have anything good? thanks for your help.

I made some up in solidworks a couple years ago but don't have the drawings any more. If you are studying to be an engineer you should be able to go outside and take some measurements and model them yourself. Just a thought:dunno:

I am auctually making two pairs now at work on my spair time. I will take some measurements tomorrow or monday and post them up. I am about done with both sets. I basically modeled mine after jcr stage 1 but might add the tubing like stage 2 3. I can email some pics if you want i have some on my phone.

let me know

standard.jpg

that picture will help me a lot, thanks so much.

and to the guy with the engineering comment, i am actually doing a senior project on mechnical engineering, i am not yet in college just a senior in high school. its kind of a "get your feet wet" kind of thing. I have not yet had any schooling on engineering they just want to see that you have learned the basic principals and skills required to be an engineer or whatever you are doing your project on.

Thanks again everyone

I am auctually making two pairs now at work on my spair time. I will take some measurements tomorrow or monday and post them up. I am about done with both sets. I basically modeled mine after jcr stage 1 but might add the tubing like stage 2 3. I can email some pics if you want i have some on my phone.

let me know

that would be awesome, my email is tylersimons77 at hotmail.com

Back