• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Purchase Front Fenders

Russ Pottenger

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to purchase pre 97 front fenders. Where would be the best source for finding a set? Thanks for any help.

Hey russ if you really need em I've got a rust free place up here in the desert with a lot of clean jeeps for parts......

Silver/grey ones right? Ill call em today and ask.

Another great place if you want prepulled already painted your color fenders is scottys jeep and 4x4 in fontana off of cherry over by the speedway.

They have thousands of body parts clean as a whistle on meat hooks there, but I must warn you that sometimes their prices can be high.

They have an ad in the yellow pages if you can't find it give me a call and ill give it to you, I have an invoice from them around here somewhere.

Hi Ben, I appreciate that. Hope your Jeep preparation for JV is going well. Get those brakelines off to me when ya get a chance, just in case you think ya may need to stop up there :scared:. Talk to ya soon, Russ

Back