• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift ?'s

89xj 2781

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone tell me what the measurement is for a stock xj, so I can see how much lift I have. I was told it is 5.5" but my 33's rub all the time and I trimmed the fenders some. So I just wanted to see if its sagging a bunch or if it has lees lift than what I was told. Thanks.

Wow no one told you to search yet......Noob's really need to actually look in here when you first sign up there really is alot of good info in it.:read::read::read: Plus learn to use the search effectively.:greensmok:greensmok

anyways look at the very first page listing all the sub forums. Go to the top t o the frequently asked ?'s and write ups, it there.:compwork:

better yet here. go to page 2.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

i believe its 27" from the center of your hub to your fender flare, some members (above) seem to forget that even they were, at one point new at all of this. searching is helpful though

Ok cool thanks guys. I found the frequently asked ?'s part and found it. If I had seen this before I asked I would have read it. I will measure and see how much its lifted. Thanks again. And I will read all other threads before asking any more questions.

Back