• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody run rusty's fiberglass flares?

austinaubinoe

NAXJA Forum User
His flares are 90 bucks each.

ok I was right with the link that time I just worded it badly. I am interested in the fiberglass fenders. I already know the great rep those flex flairs have, so I would just buy the kit to cover all 4 corners.

But what do you think about those fiberglass things? I dont get how they fit new and old cherokees, while if I wanted to put an old grill on my 2000 I would need new fenders?

those are marked up an extra $100 than what i paid for mine, and that doesnt include shipping (which rustys is KNOWN FOR being bad about)

i'd call kartek in socal

also, i WONDER why rusty's pic for their fenders shows a jeep missing a front clip and bumper...

it's allmost as if they couldnt figure out how to mount them, so they just took a pic with them sitting on the jeep, ghetto style.

The Rusty's are great looking flares, but they will break if you hit them while wheeling. Great for a driver, not good for a wheeler.

The old style is brittle(I've had those for years). His current flares are a different material and are very tough. As in, bounce them off a tree and run them over, and they snap into shape.

ill call kartek!

I wonder why rustys is selling hanneman products?...IIRC the pictures of the flares only are the exact same pictures as on the hanneman website

buy straight from hanneman...you'll be happier

Back