• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run 11-21 at 8am

alaska3452000@yaho

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you that havent been following on the orting/puyallup thread:

There is a group of us that are heading up to Evans creek this Saturday (11-21-09) We are going to meet at the Fred Meyer parking lot in Bonney Lake at 8 A.M. Anyone and everyone that wants to join us is welcome. Post up if you plan on being there so we can get an idea of who's all coming. Hope to see you there!

Sorry guys im going to miss this one. My daughter has a concert shes playing in. Definetly looking forward to meeting all of you. I drive a Blue 92 Xj with 33" MTZs and Bushwacker flares. Stop me anytime id like to meet all of you. Winter wheeling at Evans is bitchin.

we atleast have to do the 197 thats all i care about lol but you go ahead and choose whatever trails you wanna do. i will be bringing my dad with me. his jeep is down for a short while

I dont care what trails we go on. I have never been there before so im not really sure what to expect. Since my jeep is now my daily driver i need to be carefull. I could care less about body damage. but breaking an axle, etc is what im worried about. if it looks like we are going to hit a trail where this may be a high possibility i might see if i can jump in with one of you guys for the trail, So far here is who i see thats going.

me
98cherokee sport
cherokee fever

Jason are you planning on joing us?

well how are you set up? as long as you dont beat on it you should be fine. evans isnt THAT challenging

yes Ill be there. takin the girlfriend or shed kill me lol. but you guys might be waiting up for me a little by the way my jeeps been running. But ill make it. 197 is a fun trail and you shouldnt break anything. i get through there without a scratch.

alright cool now we have four for sure. i may have a few buddies who will join us also.

90xjsumner, did you go to sumner high school? i have seen a gold cherokee down there and was wondering if it was you

i have a 2000 xj, custom front bumper with d-rings and winch, 6 1/2 inch lift 33x12.50 15 trail digger mud terrains, open front and rear, np231 t-case stainless steel extended brake lines, no slip yoke. like i said a little body damage here and there i expect,but i dont wana roll, break an axle, hydrolock the motor etc. thats all im worried about, and good at least we got four people. i didnt think any other women were comming. jason you bringing the girly for sure? if so i might bring the wife for a co pilot.

There might be 4-6 more xj`s going that i know that aren`t on here and I have my kids going. I use my jeep as an daily driver and i go to evans once to three times an week if i can. I run 35`s on an Dana 30 and 35 so you`ll be good. I have afew spare parts but if anyone has an spare front long axle then we should be good

I didnt go to sumner but my girl friend did. I live with her down town sumner. mines a 90 grey limited with 32 in swamper tsl, custom front bumper with d rings some kinda busted up rustys flares ( which suck ) and about 6 inches of lift. And ya the girls gonna gome with me shes my permanant co pilot. She loves goin through mud with the windows down.

tim i have some spare shafts i will bring.

alright so it sounds like we will have a good crew.

I haven't evan thought about it. almost sounds like a noob run. But I do need to get out

Are the upper trails snowed in yet?

snow hasnt even fallen on evans yet. it is supposed to start tonight though.

there are a few noobs but there are a couple of us who are more equipted and experienced. it will still be fun no matter wut. you are all welcome to join us! there are others going also outside of this forum that are set up well also

Back