• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Everyone there are cameras up wildcat mtn and memaloose

robanddee2

NAXJA Forum User
the clackamas county sheriff has placed cameras up there a buddy of mine got popped going through a tank trap they got a pic of him from about 30ft up he didnt get a fine but he has to go and dig out the trap so no onee else can go through it just a little heads up:eyes:

yeah i agree they need to quit blocking @#$^

No, people need to quit bypassing and removing legit blockages put in place by the powers-that-be. It pisses them off and leads to more closures.

Hope they make your buddy use a spoon to dig it out.
MAYBE he will think twice before he trys to wheel somewhere he aint supposed to.

the REAL jeep'in world------>
pissoff.gif
goofus.gif
<----- your buddy

It amazes me that folks STILL think they can do whatever they want on the trail. I have seen some top-notch tom-foolery, and it always makes me shake my head. For those of us who wheel/camp responsibly and by the book, this behavior really makes us cringe.

Just like in chess; it takes only one bad move to destroy a whole game of good ones. :(

I used to dirt bike and wheel up there, I live close. The reason you can't anymore is because of this type of stuff. If it continues to happen they will Close it forever! If you go up there PLEASE! stay on the roads. If they dug a Tank Trap it was not so you had a place to play!

the clackamas county sheriff has placed cameras up there a buddy of mine got popped going through a tank trap they got a pic of him from about 30ft up he didnt get a fine but he has to go and dig out the trap so no onee else can go through it just a little heads up:eyes:

Since you guys are such good buddies, tell him thanks for helping to get more trails closed the next time you see him. Better yet, post up a picture of his rig so we can thank him personally.

robanddee2 - shut up, stop wheeling illegally, and I hope your buddy gets what's coming to him. Apparently he needs to learn a lesson.

Back