• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rockkrawler triple threat

MattK99

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if anyone is running the Rockkrawler triple threat 6.5" kit? Its going on a daily driven (for now) 99 four door that I use for trails and rocks, for the most part. What kind of set ups is anybody using along with these kits in terms of steering and what not. I am currently running their 4.5" short arm kit and I have no complaints with it aside from just wanting to go bigger.
Matt

I have the RK 3 link on my 99 with a 4.5 and have no complaints. Rides good and the flex is awesome out wheeling. I have had it for over a year and about 40000 miles on a daily driver.

Thanks guys. One more question I forgot to ask, do the mounts wrap all the way around the unibody or just the bottom and outside? I ask because I am installing a set of Ruffstuff stiffeners at the same time and I want to make sure I can still mount the brackets.
Matt

Back