• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bunch of XJ parts

VET'S XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have some things that I need to get rid of:
-4 Stock XJ wheels, decent shape: $50
-Stock Rear Driveshaft: $10
-Stock Front and Rear Bumpers(front has been cut at 45' on ends): $10 for both
-Stock Tail Lights L and R (no cracks): $20
-Rustys Chrysler 8.25 Diff Guard (almost new condition, no scratches, beefy):$35
-C8.25 27spl shafts, some brake parts, all diff parts...tell me what you need and I'll tell you a price.....
[-2 sets of coil springs, one 3" Rustys springs, one I dont know the brand 4-4.5" springs: $30/pair
-Rustys Front Tow Hook Kit- (fair condition, pass. side bent a little, needs paint)-$30
-Rubicon Express Track Bar setup(this was given to me b/c it is no longer adjustable, it is seized in the threads. worked great for me at about 4.5" of lift. If anyone wants the set up its all yours):FREE...
-Dana 30 stock 297 shafts, good spicer 297x ujoint, used as spares....$75
-Dana 30 stock 297 shafts w/ unit bearings( about 40k on these), new spicer 297x ujoints....still in jeep but will have out in November.... all still assemlbed perfect for spares or upgrade from 260 joints and shafts.....$150

Prefer local pickup(Reno, NV), but will ship at your cost.
Let me know what you want...
Bryan

MrMom...
pm'd you

Sold-
4.5" springs, trackbar

Sale pending:
$75 Dana 30 shafts
Diff guard

VET8911 said:
-Rubicon Express Track Bar setup(this was given to me b/c it is no longer adjustable, it is seized in the threads. worked great for me at about 4.5" of lift. If anyone wants the set up its all yours):FREE...

HOLD ON TO THAT!! I have one the same condition. I had to overnight a new one from RE. I took the torch to it to barely move the thing. Heat destroys the Teflon bushing in the Heim joint. Bought a new Heim, couldn't get the old one out.

THREADS are not stripped either. WE should send them in to RE and ask for a couple freebies!!

Back