• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you Vets & Active Duty!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Thank you to all Vet's and Active Duty! Seems as though America, in general, cares less each year. Less attention, less folks off of work, less parades, etc... I know that Vet's never forget, regardless if they served in peace time or war time. The time they spend away from loved ones and the dangers they face cannot be measured, rewarded, or replaced! Happy Veteran's Day and God Bless America!

Thank you to all Vet's and Active Duty! Seems as though America, in general, cares less each year. Less attention, less folks off of work, less parades, etc... I know that Vet's never forget, regardless if they served in peace time or war time. The time they spend away from loved ones and the dangers they face cannot be measured, rewarded, or replaced! Happy Veteran's Day and God Bless America!

Well said!

Cheers to my brothers in arms.

To all our veterans and active duty military, we at Applebee’s® would like to show our sincere gratitude for your honorable service--with a free entree on Veterans Day, November 11, 2009.

ive seen the commercials saying that applbees is giving a free meal to all veterans and active duty....so if you didnt know and are a vet here you go!

im just not sure if it is every applebees...im sure it is with it being a commercial and all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z12RZtr9cEA
this is the commercial i saw...

more info?????

I plan on going down in a bit and getting me some steak, or the burger.
For proof, you just need to bring either a military ID (active, reserve, or retired), a picture of you in uniform, an ID from any of the veteran's groups (VFW, VA, etc), be in uniform, or DD214.

just wanted to say thanks to you guys. alot of the times we dont get very many thanks, and the ones that we do they meen so much more to us then the normal person thinks they would. also thanks to everyone who still serves although we old ones cant

Back