• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos still down for Cleghorn Sunday the 29th?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to start a new thread for the Cleghorn trip this coming Sunday. I guess Dan (dzraces) who was originally setting this up can't go either......

Who's down, so we can get an idea how many are going? Do we still want to leave at 9am if we go? Do we still want to bring quick/not bbq food?

I can not make it........was trying to get back into town early, but the wifey is off, and she made plans for us......

I am however interested in wheeling next weekend.........Who is down for that?

tcm glx said:
I can not make it........was trying to get back into town early, but the wifey is off, and she made plans for us......

I am however interested in wheeling next weekend.........Who is down for that?

HIJACK!!!!!

Should I change the name to "who isn't going post here"????

Should we just try for next weekend? I don't really care when we go out and the more the better......Tony, will you be available? Eric, will you have it fixed by then? Dan, next weekend?

silverslk said:
Should we just try for next weekend? I don't really care when we go out and the more the better......Tony, will you be available? Eric, will you have it fixed by then? Dan, next weekend?

well i'm in for sure! even if i have to go alone. but hopefully not alone! i'm in la puente.

there will be a small group going on the 4th thats when im going.

I think its 3 or 4 people?

My Wife and I
Elias (iceman11)
silverslk
rooster87
tcmglx

anyone else?

djblade311 said:
I think its 3 or 4 people?

My Wife and I
Elias (iceman11)
silverslk
rooster87
tcmglx

anyone else?

I have a buddy down to join in his Wrangler..

Looks like me and two friends bringing their new quads. plus I think it looks like two others from here....3 with you. 9am cleghorn off ramp??

Back