• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train Turkey day weekend.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
I live near Pismo Beach and will be in the LA area for turkey day weekend and magic mtn later in the weekend. If anyone needs anything I can carry in my XJ let me know.

Was wondering if anyone is heading up from SD/Temecula area around or before turkey day? blackdoutxj has some lift coils for me and will not be coming up north anytime soon. I'll be meeting Mike sometime turkey day weekend, so I guess that would be a good place to drop them. Let me know. thanks.

I am heading to SD from Santa Barbara this week. I won't be heading to SB from SD (going north on the 5 to Modesto for a few days), but I can drop them off with Mike on my way up. How far is Temecula from San Diego?

I am heading to SD from Santa Barbara this week. I won't be heading to SB from SD (going north on the 5 to Modesto for a few days), but I can drop them off with Mike on my way up. How far is Temecula from San Diego?
ITs about 50 miles away, but if you are driving up to modesto, its only a little out of the way.. maybe I can ask him if he can meet you in carlsbad or oceanside or something on your way up. You dont have to drop the coils off with him, just stop by here on your way down from modesto. ;)

I looked it up on a map and it's a huge detour (even heading up to Modesto because I'll take the 5 all the way up). I'm willing to do anything to help a brotha out, but I'm under a time constraint as this trip to SD then to Modesto is business, not pleasure. If Taylor can meet me along the 5 (or someone else can get them to me on that route) I will get them to you on my way down to Santa Barbara from Modesto, no problem! Anyone driving to/from Temecula towards anywhere along the 5 FWY that can get these coils for Johnnie?

I looked it up on a map and it's a huge detour (even heading up to Modesto because I'll take the 5 all the way up). I'm willing to do anything to help a brotha out, but I'm under a time constraint as this trip to SD then to Modesto is business, not pleasure. If Taylor can meet me along the 5 (or someone else can get them to me on that route) I will get them to you on my way down to Santa Barbara from Modesto, no problem! Anyone driving to/from Temecula towards anywhere along the 5 FWY that can get these coils for Johnnie?

You can pick up your doors too!

Anyone live in Carlsbad/Oceanside that could maybe meet up with blackdoutxj and snag the coils and meet Jason to pick them up sometime this week? I guess PM ^^ or the "donator" for more details.

FYI if anyone needs a place in the High Desert (Hesperia) to drop off stuff for someone else at anytime just get a hold of me. If you are out wheeling and break down and need a place to park the rig til can get roadworthy same offer applies as well. My number is on the emergency thread and or PM would work in most cases.

Back