• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinions please

drknyt

NAXJA Forum User
so I can't decide what i what to do next with my jeep and would like opinions please, dont just say something random, try to explain why you would do it if you can please :D so right now i sit with a D44/D30 combo 4.88s lockrite up front, mini spool in the rear, with 32s, I want a stronger front axle, i dont really want full widths due to fender flares and all that jazz, i want something i can run 33s on with my foot in it a bit or 35s and not be too crazy on it! basically i want a 44 up front! which axle should i use?? should i sell both axles and try to find a matching pair of wagoneer axles?? if so what year is best? i have been searching all day and cant figure out anything! that front 30 is annoying me with steering and everything else on it! i just wanna go bigger and quite wasting money and time with it, so what would you do?

Back