• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its dark..

Kinda sucks that it gets dark so early, although I do enjoy it being cooler out. I'm tired of sweating all the time lol.
It's ok though when I have a garage or space with lights in it, doesn't bother me how early it gets dark.

Kinda sucks that it gets dark so early, although I do enjoy it being cooler out. I'm tired of sweating all the time lol.
It's ok though when I have a garage or space with lights in it, doesn't bother me how early it gets dark.

Dude, you live in PB. it cant be that sweaty. :p

I just don't think I'm used to it. We have no a/c here and where I live there's not much of a breeze. Working on the Jeep just makes it that much more fun.
I'm pretty used to MI weather, maybe not so much anymore but I'm definitely used to feeling freezing right about this time of year.

I'm pretty used to MI weather, maybe not so much anymore but I'm definitely used to feeling freezing right about this time of year.

Freezing is illegal in PB MB OB & IB. :rolleyes:

It allows you to hide more bodies in your yard without sweating too much! :D

I did like it, when I skied. Now it reminds me of all my old injuries.

I see that KEY word again...OLD :moon:

The reason this weather reminds us of our slide into being decripit is that the word for it is cOLD. Pronounced "See-Old".

The reason this weather reminds us of our slide into being decripit is that the word for it is cOLD. Pronounced "See-Old".

You better listen to him, Scott. He's in pre-med. :yelclap:

Back