• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 cherokee Rubicon Express

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
Listing my cherokee for sale again. I figured i would try here one more time before i put it on ebay. 96 country, 140k, 35's, Rubicon express lift with lots of upgrades. Everything i have done to it has less that 200 miles on it. needs a parking brake and transfer case drop which i have (uninstalled)or an sye kit which would be the best of the 2 options. Other than that it runs and drives great. Has excellent power and shifts good. The lift is setting at 6.5" but the way that i have lifted it you could easily take it back down to 5" by putting stock shackles back on and taking out the spacers in front. Granted you would have to trim the fenders quite a bit with the 35's. Its basically an RE 5.5" kit that i spaced up to 6.5" $3800 OBO
Thanks Brandon

ea093a59.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

thanks for the offer on the YJ but if i traded for that i would just spend a ton of money on it too just like i did this. Thats most of the reason why im selling the cherokee. If i keep it im never gonna be pleased and ill just keep dumping money in it that ill never get out of it.

hey i ended up buying an 04 z71 so i dont really need a truck anymore. The wheels are actually cragars. They are identical to the pacers though.

ok on second thought. If you deliver that silverado to my driveway and trade straight across i will be all over the deal. LOL but im guessing your not gonna go for that.

Back