• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Be Gone!!!

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
So for the past few years me and my Jeep have had some good and bad times together..But its time for me to put it back to stockish and send her on her way..

Before:

Pulling out of the driveway with the new owner.. Its sad to see it go
:bawl:

Do you have another rig or one that is to come?

Yes, I picked up a 96 for cheap that needs some work done.

Oh very cool :). I will watch for build reports and cool pictures on it :).

Heres the next project... I dub thee The Red Rocket

Looks good Tim. Are those black wheels on it the ones on your old rig leaving? What are the plans for this one? Oh, and are those wheels on your rig in the top picture the ones I gave you? You still rocking them?

Heres the next project... I dub thee The Red Rocket

Red rocket, red rocket!

redrocket.gif

Looks good Tim. Are those black wheels on it the ones on your old rig leaving? What are the plans for this one? Oh, and are those wheels on your rig in the top picture the ones I gave you? You still rocking them?

All the suspension and axles out of the red one went under the 2 door so the 2 door is sitting at 3" with 31s and a d30/d35 combo now. the axles (locked, 4.56 d30 and 29spl 8.25) and most of the suspension out of the 2 door are going into the red one. This one is going to be basically the same thing, But im going to change a few things and take some stuff I learned from building the 2 door to make this one better, and Im going to put some consideration into making this thing look kinda nice for a while too, unlike the 2 door where I just ran into everything. haha

Last edited:

Yes still rocking those wheels. haha. Ive been thinking about taking them in and getting them powder coated a black, Im diggin the black and red look.

nice tim! is that the ol dump truck shell i spy in the back?

Nope not the ol dumptruck shell thats the endless trailer shell. lol. The dumptruck is still up there though.

You should get somebody to make you a six or eight inch sticker of the above and put that on the hatch.

Yea, Im going to talk to Russell (contempt apparell) about it.. he does custom vinyl wraps. Im sure he could manage to pull that off.lol

Back