• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR 1Ton w/ diff cover

Shea454

NAXJA Forum User
im about to buy the 1 ton steering, and i just wanted to know what aftermarket diff covers will fit.

im considering ruffstuff, solid, ect. any suggestions?

91 cherokee dana 30 w/ disco

Last edited:
i think he was more asking for clearances
theres a picture on that thread previous posted that shows the height difference in a stock d30 cover and theirs, i'd say measure and go from there

I run a Riddler cover that used to barely touch the JCR 1 ton. After I went OTK, it doesnt touch anymore

not sure if this will help but I have TnT Customs HD Tie Rod (thicker then stock) and I have plenty of clearance with my Ruff Stuff cover ... Plus you deff cant go wrong with Dans stuff ...

I have JCR steering and also have a RC diff cover/protector sitting on my bench that will not work with this type of steering.
Under the knuckle?

I am running the JCR UTK steering and running a Teraflex cast cover that clears just fine w/o any adjustments needing to be done to anything. :thumbup:

Back