• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Saturday (11/7)

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Never made it out this past weekend, so I'm going to try again. Just looking to get out, and do a little prerun for the upcoming Thanksgiving run.

I'm thinking meet at 9:00am at Rogers Camp.

Now who's in? :wantyou:

Not I. I will be replacing tranny lines. they look a little leaky and better now, then a trail fix..

what trails are you running? I may want to go.

Firebreak > Saddle Up > 7 Up (moderate section) > Hogsback > Archers

I just want to run some trails and get out for the weekend. The wheeling itch is starting to turn into a twitch. :D

debating it....

hmmmm.....

Don't think too hard now!

p.s. Rod PM me on how the sticker/sign situation is. If possible I would like to hang them this weekend.

If you go sat we will be around up there, My Friend just got his yota done so he is gonna go beat on it at Airplane hill and 7-Up~

Today was interesting to say the least.

Got to Rogers around 8:30 to find a Civic, and two trucks with bikes parked there. No big deal I'll just wait until a group shows up. 10:00 rolls around and the place is still quiet. I said screw it and set off for the day.

-Headed to Saddle Up to check the drainage
-Dug out a few water bars during a down pour
-Ran Saddle Up
-Headed to the Crushers to see if anyone was in there
-Crushers was empty so I had lunch and played around with the RC in the snow
-Headed over towards Archers to see if anyone was over there
-Met up with some buggy guys at Can Opener
-Watched them on Can Opener (snotty mess) and followed them to Waterfall
-Watched them on Waterfall (snotty mess) and called it a day around 3:00
-My defrost was on high all day, my wipers never shut off, and I have about three gallons of rainwater on my floor boards. Now that's classic TSF weather. :cool:

A few pics:

Snow has arrived.
IMG_0009.jpg

Clean run, no carnage.
IMG_0007.jpg

:greensmok EB part of the buggy group on Archers.
IMG_0013.jpg

Pretty cool FJ55 buggy. He flat out got it on Waterfall.
IMG_0014.jpg

Notice anything different?
IMG_0015.jpg

They're logging directly behind Mini Rubi. I'll be curious to see how the trail will change with more sunlight getting to it now.

Back