• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coolant reservoir

Laurent Wagoneer

NAXJA Forum User
anyone know of a spot with nice bargain for a coolant reservoir? i feel like getting me a box full of them suckers. i change it every year due to cracks! :smsoap:

(its for a 1990 so its the little bottle in the passenger side)

anyone know of a spot with nice bargain for a coolant reservoir? i feel like getting me a box full of them suckers. i change it every year due to cracks! :smsoap:

(its for a 1990 so its the little bottle in the passenger side)

Talk to GrimmJeeper, I think he can get them through NAPA.

NAPA has em, but the caps suck ass. the napa tanks are good heavy plastic tho, i have one on my MJ. i would buy a NAPA bottle and an OEM cap.

I picked up "heavy duty" one on ebay for $20 that lasted me 5 years until I converted to an open system.

I picked up "heavy duty" one on ebay for $20 that lasted me 5 years until I converted to an open system.

Also other vehciles with closed cooling systems have better tanks. I've heard that the Ford Crown Victoria setup is stout and workable in XJs but I havent' confirmed in person.

i have no clue. I bought the Jeep from my dads friend and he gave me a bunch of extras and one was a aluminum(sorry i made a mistake haha) coolant bottle. I'll take pics in a minute

heres pics and theres a phone number on the cap
1102091317.jpg

1102091318.jpg

Back