• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blue XJ in Montebello @ AMPM

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
So i get an email from MY GF around 6:58am and she says...

ewww.. i just got hit on by some guy with a jeep, and it had a sticker in the back of naxja!

So which one of you fine NAXJA members tried hitting on my GF today at the AMPM in Montebello? Apparently the pick up line was cheesy and you offered to pay for her coffee. HAHA!

lol.... i wanted a free coffee yesterday!

i doubt that :loveu: coming forward! you should post a reward! :anon:

Hmm... 18 pack of beer to the guy who admits to being the lover boy... from my GF's discription, you wear glasses, have tattoos and you're white. Im sure that narrows it down.

im sure after posting up beer as a reward ill get all you guys saying it was you who hit on her. HAHA!

My junk is red, and no tats. :)

Was she in a Jeep, or was it completely a random pick-up artist thing?

LOL, gotta love it.

no she drives a white 89 civic hatchback and was in the store AMPM getting coffee. I couldnt help but laugh when she told me it was a guy in a jeep and he had a NXAJA sticker.. ahahaha!

atleast he tried..hahaha !!!1

I guess thats just a reason why you really got to watch who your hitting on..lol especially if her bf is a fellow naxja member:gee:

I want to see if the guy will fess up to it, theres really nothing to be afraid of :doh:

atleast he tried..hahaha !!!1

I guess thats just a reason why you really got to watch who your hitting on..lol especially if her bf is a fellow naxja member:gee:

I want to see if the guy will fess up to it, theres really nothing to be afraid of :doh:

Yeah, same here. Im really really curious.

That would suck to lose your chick to another Jeeper!

It would suck just a wee bit.

Ok, dammit Julio, it was me! The blue XJ was the kicker. Sorry. So ahhh......when should i expect my 18 pack. Actually a bottle of Makers Mark will do.

Last edited:
That would suck to lose your chick to another Jeeper!

he isnt got nothing to worry about, obviously she wasnt interested..lol

and to be honest I would have probably been pissed, and if I found out who thre guy was I'd make sure he knew that she was in a relationship:yelclap:

he isnt got nothing to worry about, obviously she wasnt interested..lol

and to be honest I would have probably been pissed, and if I found out who thre guy was I'd make sure he knew that she was in a relationship:yelclap:

Why would you be pissed? If you don't want your girlfriend/wife getting flirted with or hit on.....get an ugly biotch. You know how many times I have been told "some guy at the gym asked me for my number" or "I was at the store and this guy hit me up". She comes home to me so whats to be pissed about?:sure:

Back