• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHEN SAWZAL's ATACK!

AdidasCJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well only kinda... LOL Here is what i did today, Things included: XJ, Sawzal, bedliner, and some no longer needed Metal....

Where i started today at....
1024091611.jpg

And we move along....

1101091403.jpg

1101091522.jpg

And the end outcome!

1101091612.jpg

1101091616.jpg

I was looking at my jeep saying to myself "man the rear does not match the rear" So i went to cutting! and figured while i was at it... bedline the rear pannel! I think it came out pritty nice! Whatca guys make of it?

Was it needed to cut the quarters out and replace with metal? I probably would have just drilled rosette holes and welded them onto the existing body, grind welds down and bedline it like you wanted. Either way it looks good.

Was it needed to cut the quarters out and replace with metal? I probably would have just drilled rosette holes and welded them onto the existing body, grind welds down and bedline it like you wanted. Either way it looks good.

I didnt replace the rear quarters... I just cut the area that holds the flares and used the bed liner stuff on the rear.

I didnt replace the rear quarters... I just cut the area that holds the flares and used the bed liner stuff on the rear.
Haha wow, I completely missed that. For some reason it looked like the metal on the quarters was thicker afterwards, probably because of the pic. I hadn't noticed you trimmed the quarters, I'm thinking of doing that myself.

Needs more sawzal. How come you stopped cutting? I thought this was going to be a buggy build thread :D.

At least bob the quarters :D
DSC00114sm.jpg

DSC00112sm.jpg

Looks much better BTW.

Needs more sawzal. How come you stopped cutting? I thought this was going to be a buggy build thread :D.

At least bob the quarters :D
DSC00114sm.jpg

DSC00112sm.jpg

Looks much better BTW.

LOL Believe me i sat there and stared on if i should cut the lower quarters... i plan on it. just didnt read up enough on the best place to cut them.

Back