• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skid Plate?

michael_jnel

NAXJA Forum User
I have 97 sport that is in total stock form. I am going to the JY for some odds and ends. I was going to look for skid plates, mine has none on it at all. What year skids will fit on my 97? Thanks.

Front end skid-all years
TC skid---All years
Gas tank skid--97 and up,, IIRC the steel tanks and plastic tanks have different skids. Get the one for whatever tank you have.

And I would,nt waste money on a stock TC skid. Get an aftermarket one from one of the sponsors here,Rustys, AJ,s or Aplachian Armor (sp)

Wayne

Front end skid-all years
TC skid---All years
Gas tank skid--97 and up,, IIRC the steel tanks and plastic tanks have different skids. Get the one for whatever tank you have.

And I would,nt waste money on a stock TC skid. Get an aftermarket one from one of the sponsors here,Rustys, AJ,s or Aplachian Armor (sp)

Wayne

I like my AA transfer case skid plate.

I just figured out that San Saba is a long ways from anywhere... I am in DFW and Abilene alot, maybe we could meet up somewhere if you need this skid.
LOL! Yes I am a long way from anything. I only have to drive 550 miles to work, offshore Lousiana. I will keep it in mind if my trip to Temple is not fruitfull. Thanks man.

They can be shipped Fedex or UPS. Slap on a label and ship it.

Back