• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who the HELL is Phish ?

Xtreme XJ

NAXJA Member #1138
NAXJA Member
And this damn Phish Fest.
I can't get home... it's as bad as the Coachella Fest. gotta go a few miles out of my way to get home...

Curt

And this damn Phish Fest.
I can't get home... it's as bad as the Coachella Fest. gotta go a few miles out of my way to get home...

Curt

I'm sure there is a trail system you can take home. :greensmok :listenmus

GEE, i wonder if paul is there..LOL..Curt, do you drive your car to work?

My days of festival seating went out with Cal Jam II in 1978. Now I need an asigned seat, a spleef so I can sit that long.

I do miss it though, Black Sabbath at the swing...What a party.:party:

I'm sure there is a trail system you can take home. :greensmok :listenmus

Actually the first Coachella I couldn't get out... so I got on the canal road next to my house & bootleged my way south a few avenues to a road that wasn't closed or backed up.
Tried to play the Mayor card, but I got the usual results... DENIED !!!!!!!
Curt

NO S#it !!! the Walgreens & Ralph's are FULL of them granola dope smoke'n hippies... buddies kid found a chick with hairyer legs then his... :eek:

Curt

:eyes: Someone talking about me again?

I feel your pain Curt, I have to drive 52nd to and from work and Ive been hitting a SH!T load of traffic everyday... its like they dont know where their going or their on a private road! 15mph for 20mins last night trying to get home was about just as bad as waking up to a fat chick the next morning... on another note someone should try to fab up a helicoptor kit for the XJ. :D Paul lets get a photoshoped XJ/Heli!

Back