• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday.... Dec 12th... at HIGH NOON .... Annual Xmas Party!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
We'll have our Annual Chapter Christmas Party!!!!! I believe it's going to be our 3rd one (or 4th?).

Anyways, location? Long Beach off 91 (we'll post address shortly). We'll have BBQ and there's also gonna be bounce house for the kiddies.

More details to follow: in the meantime... pencil the date in.

Also: anyone wants to handle the toys for tots donations? I think we collected a fair number of toys in the past couple years.

xmas_09_final.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... I get in to Burbank at 5pm that night.

We will still be there, and will keep the BBQ warm :D

I should be able to go... no son's Band Concert to interfere this year!! So unless the younger daughter has a Tennis Banquet, I'd say I'm in.

And wow, Ken... Dirty Santa!! Of course, that doesn't particularly surprise me...

Nice shifting of the dates Remi. ;)

Oh I'm so in, missed the last one.

Yeah, we know. We didn't miss you. :firedevil

We might come out, don't really know though, I try not to schedule stuff out further than a week or so!

Bump... Back to Page 1

I might try to make it by, but saturday is the only day of the week i work now. the boss doesnt exactly like it when i take my only day of work off :D if i show up it wouldnt be till later, around 4 or 5pm.

We'll have plenty of sodas.

Back