• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake Line question.

Only thing you'll be able to get is a DIY line where your gonna have to bend it your self but they don't come that long I think maybe six foot lengths. I recently ran into this issue with my rear brake line I just wound up getting a line from a doaner jeep someone on hear had laying around.

1/2 ton Chevy truck lines are longer and the Dodges are even longer than them.

1/2 ton Chevy truck lines are longer and the Dodges are even longer than them.

x2, im running 1/2 ton c series (2wd) chevy lines, just picka year between 88 and 99 and ask for em... the dodge lines are retarded long but they are 1/2 ton 93-99 i think?

soft lines - I believe YJ lines will fit? Not sure on the front, but I know a 95 YJ rear line will fit a 96 XJ and allow for a few inches of lift.

Yeah I am looking for the soft lines. I am going to go look at the Chevy lines because I remember someone saying they will work. The rear line is fine, the Ford 9 inch brake line that is on my 9 inch now bolted up to the Jeep hard line coming down and has room to flex. Thanks for the imput guys.

Back