• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NPR has a poll...

Wonder if there are more libs on npr than conservatives :D

"Fox News on this one; it asks questions others don't and the White House should be able to handle them."

Not why I'm on Fox' side. I'm more concerned about POTUS crapping directly on the 1st Amendment!:flamemad::flamemad::flamemad::flamemad::flamemad::flamemad::flamemad:

A sitting Pres. publicly trying to discredit any news outlet, simply because he doesn't like what they have to say, is deserving of impeachment in my eyes.

Didn't vote for him (or McCain), but was willing to give him a chance. NO LONGER (not for a while now).

According to NPR, 63% to 35% poll voters believe that Fox News is tell the truth and reporting what is really happening to our country, under the hands of Marxist Radicals....... who are set on "fundamentally transforming the United States of America".

Obama is sticking to his promise....it's time to cry out as We the People, for his impeachment.....and everyone else in Congress that has supported any bill or agenda that he has promoted. America need to be transformed, from the current State of the Union, to the America that our Founding Fathers created for us, a Republic.....with Liberty and Justice, for all....they warned us folks, are we listening?

Too harsh? Not harsh enough, time to wake up Americans!

Back