• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Convoy to Goatfest

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody interested in Convoying to Goatfest from the IE? Makes it a funner drive. we had the four of us last weekend and it seemed like the time flew by getting there. if your interested put yer name down. if we get enough we'll set up a time and meeting spot.

WILDMAN (RICH)

I don't really setup convoy's to events, but its happened a time or two that I've left my place with 2 rigs and arrived with 10-15 in tow.

Watch for an XJ on the 210 heading to the 15 sometime thursday or friday. See if you can catch up. ;)

Ill be up in lucerne Thursday night so ill catch up with u guys Friday morning on the 18

Will look for you. I think we have plans to leave sometime Friday AM. Right off the 210 and Archibald area (about 5 miles or so west of the 15).

I will be leaving late Friday evening.

john if your rig isn't ready to go. i will have an open seat if you still want to go.

thats cause you have a monster deisel that don't quit. hahaha. that thing is a beast when it comes to pulling junk!

We had really good luck running Ch 8 last trip, think we'll stick to that.

dammit. cap'n XJ holds a class on how to pull his junk!!!!

What the? Saturday morning? Shoot for Friday ASAP you can dooooo et meh!!!!!

What the? Saturday morning? Shoot for Friday ASAP you can dooooo et meh!!!!!

Not gonna happen for me. I have to pick up my kid from school at 2:45 and then wait for his mom to get off work at 5:30 by the time i drop him of it will be too alte and too dark. I dont feel like trying to find yalls in the dark. Funk dat!

Back