• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ocotillo wells saturday 10/31

dirtbagXJ2103

NAXJA Forum User
anyone plan on going or want to meet up all my friends are flakes and ive got new shocks to test. would like some other jeeps or whatever to cruz around with/camp. thanks

I thought that run was last weekend... There was some haunted wash thing, at least. Is this a different one? Not that I'll be out there, I'm just curious.

I was out there last weekend, I heard about that spook run thing going on but didnt see a single jeep the entire time, I was the token jeep.

well good thing we got that cleared up i guess, so nobody is going out?

I'll be out there.
We camp about 300 yards east of Ocatillo Road (2 miles east of split mountain road)
We have a 34' Class A Bounder.

I've got a loaner Cherokee for the weekend. It's light blue and I think it has a small flame job...
Keep an eye out for us. My wifes friend just bought a JK, so we're going to lead them up fish wash on Sat.

Eric

I was out there last weekend for the spook run, seemed like there were lots of people out at the event only saw 3 or 4 XJs then went up to N.Marina dr. and went out there and played on the hills out there, perfect temps once the sun started going down... and WAY too cold driving home with the top on the TJ down! Wish I could make it out there this weekend but Ill be working...

fun trip i'll try to post some pics soon, on a crappy note the 7100s i got friday started leaking oil from the fitting on the body when i got out to air down it was pouring out and this is right when i got there so i pulled it and ran without it.im close to returning them and never buying bilstien again. 2 weeks after i orderd them they sent the wrong ones, then 3weeks later i get the right ones and they fail WTF?

Back