• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Movin

Jonnyjpr

NAXJA Forum User
Well, looks like yall gonna have one more jeeper out here. Just found out yesterday that i'll be stationed out here. Now, to get my jeep out here...

Cool, i have a few buddies at pendleton. Afer Goastfest i will post up a run to corral conyon a couple weeks after, Come On Out!

Hey, were u the one that i talked to in san diego this past weekend? Some white xj lifted with a chick in the front seat. I think i scared her. And i almost got ran over too. Anywho, yea, was that you?

Great, just what we need, another Jar Head!

Oh well, it could be worse...wait.....no, I don't think it could be!
;)

You will love it out here, and Pendelton is just about smack dab in the geographic middle of it all.

Rick, let it go!

Jarheads run in packs.

Thanks yall! Yea, yea... another jar-head. But atleast i drive an XJ.

Jarhead here too. I don't have an XJ. I do have a couple MJs and the WJ.

Here is what she looks like now. Still gotta finish up cagein the front. and thinkin about puttin some airshocks in the rear and some 2.5 inch 16in coilovers up front.

n506792805_2409527_805670.jpg

n506792805_2409523_7981360.jpg

n506792805_2409516_2097539.jpg

Sorry - should have specified with skater shoes and sagging shorts...with a baseball hat with flat bill. :wierd:
I thought that was a 909 thing, not a Pendleton phenomenon :wow:!

Oh, gotcha. Nope you cant see my black socks. And the hats i wear. They're curved bills.

Back