• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Rails

Droopy76

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting ready to buy some used JCR rock sliders. On the web site it say's they are long arm compatible. Do you have to order them specificly for long arms? If so does anyone know how much modification will have to be done to make them work? Any input would be appriciated.

When you order them, write in the type of longarms you have and they will make them to fit. If there isnt' anywhere to type this, just give JCR a call or PM Monkey Evil on this site.

The problem is these are used. I don't know if the rig they came off of is longarm or not. I'm running a Rusty's 6.5in. long arm kit. It looks to me like the front "frame rail" mount will hit somewhere on the bracket that "sandwiches" the "frame rail" I work in a garage so getting somebody to modify them shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm not much of a welder or fabricator. I just fix em. I was just wondering if anybody out there had did this before and had any advise to lend out. Thanks.

Basically it looks like they just change the length of the mounting to avoid interference with the long arm mounts.

Oh, used, didnt see that before. I think they just change the position of the mounting legs so it doesn't hit whatever longarm bracket you have on the frame already. It should be as easy as cutting the leg off and welding it back on at another point on the side bar.

Back