• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32 inch tires

I have Goodyear MTRs 32X11.5X15 they get me where i need to go and then some. :) Theyre not too bad like 178 each @ Discount Tire.

BFG Mud Terrains here, all 4 of them for $625 out the door, couldn't go wrong.

i just switch to 33 pro comp so far i like them alot. i just took of the 32 mud kings off they worked out really good for me,wore even ,rode nice at 28psi,and they did not need any wheel wieghts at all.the procomps all took wheel wieghts. i am sell the mud kings for $250

32x11.5 BFG M/T's on 15x8 Rock Crawler wheels, with 5" of lift and no trimming. It worked -great-, but I would never recommend BFG tires to anyone - I probably had 15 flats in a year - everytime I got near a stick or a rock. Sometimes I'd get 2-3 flats in a day. Go with MT/R's, 32x11.5 on a 15x8" wheel with about 4.5" of backspacing, and 4.56 gears.. You won't regret it, and the extra cost is made up in time you save on trips to the tire store.

85%20lost%20driver.jpg

Back