• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last Reiter run of the year

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else going. Got to run as much as possible. It will not be the same when it reopens.

Aaahhh.. when is it planned for?

I'll be there thursday night to saturday wheelin hard

Damn... Was hoping it was in November or something. I'll have to check, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be in SWA on Thursday, meh.

Have fun bud

Damn Dave, If my Jeep was back together yet, I'd go.

You have four days !

You have four days !

see ya tomorrow. :cheers:

http://www.pnwjeep.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19175

I'll be there in something that looks kinda like this -
IMG_2127.jpg

We haven't met yet but Mike said you were coming out to play. I'll be there tonight.

Sorry, I must have not read what they are changing on it, whats up?

Have fun to all the people running it!

dnr is closing it Nov 2. Right now there is 10,000 acres that we use and dnr is shrinking that to 1000. Hopefully ( I seriously doubt it) it will reopen with new trails in a new area of reiter foothills.

RIP Reiter.............. :smsoap:

dnr is closing it Nov 2. Right now there is 10,000 acres that we use and dnr is shrinking that to 1000. Hopefully ( I seriously doubt it) it will reopen with new trails in a new area of reiter foothills.

RIP Reiter.............. :smsoap:

I'm sure I missed it somewhere, but what is the reason behind this? Stream contamination?

Is there an official 4x4 group working with the DNR on this project? Besides a few news links here and there, I've hardly heard anything about this.

Regardless it's a bummer. (n)

I'm sure I missed it somewhere, but what is the reason behind this? Stream contamination?

Is there an official 4x4 group working with the DNR on this project? Besides a few news links here and there, I've hardly heard anything about this.

Regardless it's a bummer. (n)

This is why I think this site is worthless! No one here actually cares or takes time to realize whats truly happening to our shrinking wheeling areas. Its truly sad that people here care about "what tire size can I fit with a 3.5" lift" b.s. then whats actually happening.

Go here for a site that truly cares about our sport. Reiter info at its finest. http://nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44474&highlight=reiter

This is why I think this site is worthless! No one here actually cares or takes time to realize whats truly happening to our shrinking wheeling areas. Its truly sad that people here care about "what tire size can I fit with a 3.5" lift" b.s. then whats actually happening.

Go here for a site that truly cares about our sport. Reiter info at its finest. http://nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44474&highlight=reiter

What you need to put your head around is that you're on a vehicle-specific site, not a 'wheeling' site here. Of course people are concerned with asking "what tire size can I fit with a 3.5" lift"...it's an XJ site. I fail to see how that's 'worthless'. ;)

What you need to put your head around is that you're on a vehicle-specific site, not a 'wheeling' site here. Of course people are concerned with asking "what tire size can I fit with a 3.5" lift"...it's an XJ site. I fail to see how that's 'worthless'. ;)

I know. I took that into consideration before I typed that. Its just my opinion. Where are these xj's with 3.5" lift going to wheel when its gone? Isn't a site or group like this suppose to keep up on whats happening with the land we wheel on?

I know. I took that into consideration before I typed that. Its just my opinion. Where are these xj's with 3.5" lift going to wheel when its gone? Isn't a site or group like this suppose to keep up on whats happening with the land we wheel on?

So run for office here and use that influence to fill a support agenda. :)

So run for office here and use that influence to fill a support agenda. :)

Neither non-members, nor forum supporters can run for office...

I wouldnt condemm people who are asking for info about lnad use...

obivously people want to know the info, so dont rip the forum apart...

I was using sarcasm to tell Francis to lighten up on what he calls 'worthless'. ;)

I know about the non members running for office. So where is the land use forum in the NWC?

Back