• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open seat(s) for Johnson Valley run

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Doesn't look like my buddy from over on the coast is gonna make it to the JV Jam. So I will have an open seat up front and two in the back although they would be kinda tight for a large person( I put them in for my kids who won't be there). Anybody is welcome to ride with me, all I ask is you spot for me sometimes.

Wade

All spotters must be spotted with black polka dots as per Section V Part 46 subsection 58. Any amusement or entertainment is optional!:laugh3:

I say Remi should spot for you!
Do a night run and have him wear black and have black gloves on...then blame him for any problems encountered on the trail!! :D
Rick

Scrappy said:
I am glad that no one has nominated me for spotting.... I would hate to have to show you all how good i am.

I thought you already knew. Those guys didn't tell you?

You're riding and spotting for Remi the entire weekend.

:D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
I thought you already knew. Those guys didn't tell you?

You're riding and spotting for Remi the entire weekend.

:D

--ron

*whiney child voice on* but I don't WAAANNAAAA!!!*whiney child voice off*

um... I plan on being on the hardest trails I can get on. I want to be the biggest nuisance ever.;)

Scrappy said:
*whiney child voice on* but I don't WAAANNAAAA!!!*whiney child voice off*

um... I plan on being on the hardest trails I can get on. I want to be the biggest nuisance ever.;)
then we will be side by side on the trails because you want to be a nuisance and i want to be a road block :laugh3:

Scrappy said:
I am glad that no one has nominated me for spotting.... I would hate to have to show you all how good i am.

Uhh.......you can stick to bending and welding.

:laugh3:

Maybe we should have a raffle on Friday night to see who will ride with/spot for me. If I don't run over your foot or tip over then the (un)lucky person wins a free ride in my deuce!!:D

I may need a passenger seat. Although, I won't be able to spot since I'll be video taping it for a project. I would need a front seat though..

Are you planning on doing the hard stuff??

Elias

Iceman, you can ride with me. That way you can have footage of actual wheeling instead of trail repairs.

:wave1:

IceMan11 said:
I may need a passenger seat. Although, I won't be able to spot since I'll be video taping it for a project. I would need a front seat though..

Elias

Now that my front locker is working, I plan on cruising up Clawhammer - last year it ate my radiator, I seek revenge!!!:looney:

Butler said:
Iceman, you can ride with me. That way you can have footage of actual wheeling instead of trail repairs.

:wave1:

LOL

Ok.. I try to find out as soon as possible if I need a ride.. Yeah, filming wheeling is so much than filming a broken rig.. :photo:

Elias

IceMan11 said:
LOL

Ok.. I try to find out as soon as possible if I need a ride.. Yeah, filming wheeling is so much than filming a broken rig.. :photo:

Elias

As long as what kind of rig is no concern. :D

--ron

IceMan11 said:

Elias
other than Lower BJ and Claw - is there anything not considerend 'hard' out there?

Jump This said:
I say Remi should spot for you!
Do a night run and have him wear black and have black gloves on...then blame him for any problems encountered on the trail!!
No. No. No.

Let ME do it. I've never run any of the Hammers and I don't have depth perception.

I can f*ck him up real good. :repair: :helpme:

Andy Steiner said:
No. No. No.

Let ME do it. I've never run any of the Hammers and I don't have depth perception.

I can f*ck him up real good. :repair: :helpme:

Sorry Andy, your already assigned to Taylor. He needs the....um.....balast! :D

Back