• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fit 33s ?

camarors8992

NAXJA Forum User
The lift is just a 3" lift front/rear, but I intended on a 1.5 spacer + shackle to get me up a little higher along with a Hack-n-tap. My parents asked me if i wanted anything for christmas ( The joys of being 20 ) and Yes, Yes I do. A set of 4 33s is in my sights and wanted to see if it's doable or not.

Currently. 30x9.50

74028cf4.jpg

Before the 30s it had 31s, it didn't rub the fender flares ever, only the control arms on tight turns but that doesn't bother me. What do you think ? 33s or 32s ?

stick to 31's . i have the re 3.5 kit netted 4 inchs of lift and bolted up a set of 33's and they cleared expect to trim the plastic inside of the wheel well untill they fit. and don't expect to disconect the sway bar you will put the tire right into the fenderget a good set of 31's and wheel. look on my face book and you can see what it looks like and sweet truck btw

I'd go 31's. It'd be easy to fit them with trimming, but i doubt you have the gears to push em.

I run 31's, and the mileage isn't horrible at all.

afraid of trimming? 33's fit nicely on a 3.5" lift
X2. As long as you take you time trimming the fenders it will look good. The rear of the front wheel well is where most of the trimming will need to be done. You don't need to move the flare but you might want to trim the flare toward the bottom of it.

Do some searching, you'll find some great ideas.

X2. As long as you take you time trimming the fenders it will look good. The rear of the front wheel well is where most of the trimming will need to be done. You don't need to move the flare but you might want to trim the flare toward the bottom of it.

Do some searching, you'll find some great ideas.

Exactly. Preparation,. preparation, preparation. If you take as much time as you need getting ready and prepping for a minor trim, it will look factory to anyone who doesn't know.

You can do it man.

i think i can see my reflection through your tire shine through my computer monitor

Well I was thinking 33" duratracks, but if i go with 31s I could prolly squeeze some MTRs out of them or at least try like hell.

Yea, I try to keep it as clean as I can.

How much flex is limited with 33's on that amount of lift?

like said you will need about 1" more bumpstop

but, if you are so concerned about that lack of 1" you can change out other components in your suspension and make up for it in droop

Back