• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil spacers question

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I have a 4.5" lift. Fixed lowers and stoc uppers. During the summer my rear was sagging way bad, so I got a 1.5" shackle and used 3.5" leafs to put me around 5". Well they have sagged to about 4" now, which isent to bad. My front springs are starting to sag to so Im back down to about a 4". I want to buy a 1" spacer to throw ontop of them. Will I be ok if I do this? I just have a t-case drop for right now. If I do that will it be a problem or no? B/c i would really like to get the front back up.

You can install coil spring spacers on a stock coil spring or on a lift coil spring, no problems there.

So I wont have to worry about any steering issues? or my upper arms being to short or anything like that?

My other question is that i sit heavy on my pass side, so would it be ok to put another isolator on that side, plus a 1" spacer?

yea just make sure u shake the candangle flux nut before and adjust to 133N. when your taking off the tadwinkle you got to make sure you finangle the bollywacker down south to the mississippi. bitch,

So I wont have to worry about any steering issues? or my upper arms being to short or anything like that?

My other question is that i sit heavy on my pass side, so would it be ok to put another isolator on that side, plus a 1" spacer?

I highly doubt you will have any issues, but all XJ are different. I would say it would mess with your front DL angle more then the steering but, I would do it if it was me. I have thought about the isolator thing myself, you could do it and see how it handles. If you do notice it driving different just do some uppers some time down the road.

It obviously better to have longer uppers but, I have installed a ton of 3.5 and 4.5" kits on TJs an XJ and over half of them with a 1 3/4 daystar spacer added on. Some kits have uppers but most of them dont, they all drive nice when they leave my shop.

Last edited:
So you think ill be ok with my driveshaft?

Well come this summer it wont matter b/c im going 6.5" lift so everything will be changed. I just want to get it up for now.

Back