• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HI From Italy

nero_di_china

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, I'm Giorgio, I'm from Italy, I live in the north near Como Lake (famous because George Clooney has bought home here)
I have a 1998 Cherokee XJ Limited with 2500 cc ,4 cyl, turbo diesel engine (VM).
I'm so glad to be here. I write also on an Italian Forum and with some friends we will organize the first Italian XJ meeting, near Roma , date it's not still shure but I think next spring. :cheers:
I have a web page with some pics of travels expecially in Greece, Croatia, with my XJ and other pics with some works and modification that I've made on my car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3143792

So... nice to meet you all and Greetings from Italy

bye bye

Giorgio

Hy Ryguy , Thanks , you a re right, that place are amazing, I love Greece and Croatia too, are both places right for the XJ
bye
Giorgio

ciao, hows it going , I lived in vincenzia for 3 years. great food

Hi Led, yes, everywhere in Italy you can eat great food, and drink great wine (Vicenza and Veneto region especially) were at the Ederle barracks? I go often in that area for work.
So...ten years ago I came in the U.S.A. north ovest area, very beautiful and interesting trip, and good food also :)
BYE
Giorgio

Haha, Welcome to NAXJA man! I love the rear window sticker!

welcome! My family on my fathers side is Italian (my last name is Ottolini). I would love to have a diesel powered XJ! Nice Jeep, and welcome again!

Back