• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM splash guards

andyr354

NAXJA Forum User
Are the still available at all? Looking for ones for the front wheels.

4 years ago I bought some nice ones for another XJ I had. They were OEM jeep units that bolted on using two flare retainer bolts and the one screw at the base of the flare to rocker pannel junction.

I can't find the part # and the local dealer doesn't have a catalog anymore to look them up. If I had a part # he could do a parts search.

Anybody able to help a guy out?
This is for my DD XJ and don't want gravel roads eating off the nice paint right away.

Andy

I have found that for any part (pretty much) I can ask for the 88 year part and they say " we cant get it" "its discontinued" "good luck" blah blah blah
but if I go ask for the 2001 part they say sure and rape my wallet then I walk away with what I want. You might try that.
i had an argument with a parts guy at my dealer, went something like this.
"So you cant get the part?"
D " Nope they don't make it and if Chrysler doesn't make it I can't get it"
" So what the hell do you do about warranty work or if someone has a collision and then you need the same part! cause I know that you still have 2001 Cherokees under warranty and I know people have wrecks still! Do u tell them they are faked too?"
D " "
That was the silence that followed.
Finally got the GENERAL MANAGER of the dealership to give up the name of the supplier that had the non Chrysler part.
Just my 2c

Ivan said:
Try www.jeepsareus.com Look in the Cherokee section, and you'll find them for about $15

Those are nothing like what I am looking for.

I dug around last night and found the part # for the rear ones, but not the fronts (what I really want).

In a bag with a white and black cardboard top with the MOPAR in blue on it.
The flaps themselves have JEEP in raised black lettering.

Back