• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going out to evans creek saturday

dan302492

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna Leaving to go wheel up at Evans Creek this Saturday if anybody is interested in joining us. So far its just my dad and me taking out our rigs.
We will be on channel 4.

Did u make it to Evans?

Yeah i made it out there around 1pm. My dad was supposed to meet me up there but his rear drive line broke a U-joint at the pinion yoke and instead of the drive line slipping off the slip yoke it flung up and hit something hard enough to break the tail housing of his t-case. Other than that I ran into a bunch of people I know up there got some pretty good wheeling in.

No haha. I was expecting to be up there a hour or so before him so i was waiting for a call on the cb from him but I never got ahold of him. Waited around the campsite area for an hour or so and still nothing. I asked a couple people if they had seen his rig up there and they thought they did so I thought i would eventually run into him but never did. Way later in the day when I was rolling back Into Auburn I finally got some cell service and figured out what happened. It didnt happen to far away from his house at least.

Back