• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what is stock ride height front and rear?

mcbrado

NAXJA Forum User
from center of wheel to bottom of fender front and rear. I'm trying to figure out how much sag I have at the moment and know I've read it more than once on this forum...but of course, now that i'm looking for it, I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

I was searching in the mod thread and accidentally added here. Sorry bout that.

And I just found the info I needed, so I'm all set to head to the junkyard. :)

Very interesting! Just picked up my XJ last Saturday and, with 156,000 miles was willing to bet that the springs would be sagging. Just went out to measure and they are "right on" according to these numbers.

The right rear tire has touched the inside of the fender (they are 30x9.5) but that may be due to the shocks being EXTREMELY worn.

This got me thinking and I jsut measured my XJ, stock susp. I'm sitting fne in the front and about an inch low in the rear. (leafs are almost flat). I just need to find a 2nd leaf pack to bastard pack a set of newer stock XJ leafs. And either an MJ shaclke or a lift shackle.

Back