• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bullfrog run

hollywood32

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, I talked my brother in law into running bullfrog for his inaugural run. We will be leaving R. Cucamonga about 8:30 AM Saturday the 24th and should be there by 10:30 AM (Not sure because I've never actually been there) I understand this is a moderate trail and should be about a 3 to 4 hour run, but that is all I know. Since this is in Johnson Valley I expect body damage is more likely than elsewhere but that is just supposition on my part. At this time I would not recomend this run for newbies only because I'm going off other peoples accounts for trail difficulty.

Not a newbie to the 4x4 world but first time out in the XJ- IN........

I have been wanting to do this run since it first opened. I definately want to join you guys but I have the problem of a VERY pregnant wife who I promised to spend the day with on Saturday. I have to find some extremely creative way to let her know that I want to take the Jeep out. Odds are this plan will go up in a blaze and I will be sleeping on the couch tonight. I will let you know how things go when I talk with her tonight.

I have been wanting to do this run since it first opened. I definately want to join you guys but I have the problem of a VERY pregnant wife who I promised to spend the day with on Saturday. I have to find some extremely creative way to let her know that I want to take the Jeep out. Odds are this plan will go up in a blaze and I will be sleeping on the couch tonight. I will let you know how things go when I talk with her tonight.

Sometimes being in the dog house cause of your jeep is worth it. :p

Go for it Boost-it's a great trail.

I want to, its just that i want to go to Goatfest and then this...

Just gotta make sure i have enough $$$ for both. :p

Have fun, guys.

I'm going to Area URF this weekend.

ride on rich have a great weekend, see ya at goatfest.

Had the talk with the wife. Didn't go so well. With the playoffs in full swing, the Laker season starting up, and the NFL now going: I have alredy spent little time with her. When she realized I was trying to get out of spending the day with her on Sat. the CRAZY emotions came out with vengeance. Long story short, I will be spending the day with my wife registering for baby stuff. How fun! You guys have a great trip and make sure to take and post LOTS of pics.

Had the talk with the wife. Didn't go so well. With the playoffs in full swing, the Laker season starting up, and the NFL now going: I have alredy spent little time with her. When she realized I was trying to get out of spending the day with her on Sat. the CRAZY emotions came out with vengeance. Long story short, I will be spending the day with my wife registering for baby stuff. How fun! You guys have a great trip and make sure to take and post LOTS of pics.

for some reason i pictured that going kinda like that scene in "knocked up" where they are going to the doctor and they have a big ass fight and the girl tells Seth Rogan to go "f@ck" his bong. HE then replies, " i will, Doggy Style for once". Hahahaha!

Here's Allen on the Warmup Rock. It's steeper than it looks in the picture. Your front end gets pretty light.

IMG_5902.jpg

Schizzle on the Jeep Eater.

IMG_4711.jpg

well kinda hoping my LA's will come into play through out the day, how ever may struggle a bit due to the open/limited slip situation. But i'm goin' for it wish me luck.

well kinda hoping my LA's will come into play through out the day, how ever may struggle a bit due to the open/limited slip situation. But i'm goin' for it wish me luck.

I'm sure ull do fine

Back