• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scored a good break today

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Had a flyer on my door when I got home from the apartment managment saying that the 20th person to pay their rent for Nov. today would win free rent for December.

I paid, I won :D

Score $905 extra in my pocket (maybe some Jeep parts?)

I'm guessing the management company is hurting on cash flow since they seem to do this stuff regularly.

That is just to cool..So what are you thinking, long arms?

Probably will just hang on to it for now, going to do a few little/cheap repairs and upgrades over winter break.

That is a nice bonus!
I like the sound of that....maybe I give my renters some sort of a discount, if they pay, well shit, if they pay thier rent during the same month that it is due!
Lotta' people still hurting for work (and I have a no eviction policy, as long as they are trying to make rent, I'll let them stay.)

That is a nice bonus!
I like the sound of that....maybe I give my renters some sort of a discount, if they pay, well shit, if they pay thier rent during the same month that it is due!
Lotta' people still hurting for work (and I have a no eviction policy, as long as they are trying to make rent, I'll let them stay.)

Are your rentals in Orange County??? :loveu: hahaha

Back