• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa Canyon Sunday October 25.

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
Meet at jack in the box at 8:30 depart at around 9am? I am in unless something crazy happens between now and then.

I am tentitivly in, my rear main seal totally gave out today, I will start he repair tomorrow after welding class... Have all the parts just a matter of doing it soo

IN for now (mike if you make plans to ride with someone else I won't be butt hurt, but i wont be upset either :p)

peace
ted

Yes, a stocker can run Azusa Cny. Mostly, you go and watch the crazys in the mud. No booze allowed, but they're still crazy!

if you guys dont mind a stock newbie with you i am down to go.

When i went there like 30 years ago, i took ice chest full of beer..But hey we were good kids back then..OK, i wasn't a kid..Yea ok, i was a bad kid, but we did party down in the canyon..Plus it was free to get in..

$8 to get in. All the idiots you can stand to watch. Don't believe me......search youtube. haha

ALL are welcome. Stock will have fun too and there will be tons of people to help you out. Perfect time to see what you can do. I'm taking the bronco, have room for 5. Will be me, wife and Grimm as of now. Maybe Tony but we will always have room somehow. Bryce, show up and park up top. Someone will get you in. Call Ben, does he still have the blazer?

thought about it, but we are gonna go run Bullfrog on saturday, maybe next time. last time i went out there it was with johnx and i tin canned my rear driveshaft in my cj and john got stuck in the mud. Good times tho, couldnt see out my windows driving home in FWD. Oh BTW if anyone is interested in JV on saturday Speak up....

Here ya go PROOF
DSC04964Small.jpg

DSC04958.jpg

been wanting to hit the mud up there but since lift i have been afraid of wheeling without SYE because i feel that DS might pop out or something. i dont get vibes right now on road, but off road might be different story. :tears:

not a prob with a 4.5. a T-case drop will definitly be better but you shouldnt have anything to worry about

Back