• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling 2010 res Cabins

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Hay guys, I think we should plan to res cabins 1,2, & 3 for 2010. There is more room to gather & work on rigs if we have the end area. We can res them as early as Nov. 1st & if we don't get them those guys that got them last might. In the past Remi resed the area. What do you think? Thom

Hay guys, I think we should plan to res cabins 1,2, & 3 for 2010. There is more room to gather & work on rigs if we have the end area. We can res them as early as Nov. 1st & if we don't get them those guys that got them last might. In the past Remi resed the area. What do you think? Thom

Any of you folks that even think you might want to run Moab next October make your reservation Nov. 1 for cabins 1-3 and 5 thru.? that way NAXJA can continue to be grouped together and if you can't make it i'm sure someone from NAXJA will take it next October, it only costs you one nights rent to place your reservation and it,s refundable anyway ( by the way i'm in Cabin#4)"Slickrock Campground Rocks" see you in one of the three spas next October......SANTA

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, but it's still damn funny! :D

Awe, he's just cranky cuz he's not any good looking in a hot tub anymore. Next year he may not even be able to get any girls to sit in his lap.

You should have seen me climbing over the fence in my speedo at the pool deck after all you guys were in bed and it was locked up......SANTA

Glad I didn't, normal guy here.

Back